The following is a guide to help you determine if your spouse is cheating on you. After reading this list, you may find there is some area of concern. Do not confront the potential cheating spouse. This will only cause them to clean up their act and make it more difficult for you to catch the infidelity. You may not have enough proof to make your case. We urge you to consult our Private Investigators to launch a Results Driven Investigation. (Catch a Cheating Spouse)
6 Signs of Cheating (Infographic created by PInow.com)
Behaviors/Signs of A Cheating Spouse:
● More Attentive: At the beginning of an affair the mate that is cheating is more attentive to his/her spouse. This is due to guilt that the cheater may be feeling at the time.
● Fault Finding: After the affair has been going on for a while, the spouse cheating seems to find fault with the person he/she may be living with to try to justify the affair in their mind.
● Loss of Interest: Cheating spouses may lose interest in the activities in the home. They don’t show interest in the livelihood of you or the children that live in the home. Nor do they have any desires to do any fix-ups to the home (i.e. lawn care, house repairs, etc…)
● Change in Sex Life: Cheaters may have a change in sex life (i.e. more sex, less sex) as well as unexplained sexual requests. This is increasingly common among those under 30, who are more likely to cheat than their old counterparts.
● Change in Attitude: The cheating spouse has a definite change in attitude towards everyone in the home, especially the mate (i.e. “if he/she didn’t act the way they do, well then maybe I wouldn’t do the things I do”).
● Finances: “If someone wants to play they have to pay.” If someone is spending more money than usual, they could be cheating. Keep an eye on their monies (i.e. check stubs, bank account balances, credit card bills, etc…) to know if anything is off.
● Grooming Habits: The cheating spouse will often change their grooming habits.
Lastly, something as simple as your basic intuition (gut feeling) that something is not right is usually a sign that you may have a cheating spouse problem. Remember: “when in doubt, check them out”.
CONTACT INVESTIGATOR SERVICES:
Call: 877.990.2111, or fill out the form below to sign up for a FREE consultation.
REGIONAL COVERAGE AREA:
Florida | Alabama | Georgia | South Carolina | Mississippi | North Carolina | Virginia | Tennessee | West Virginia | Pennsylvania | Ohio | New Jersey | Maryland | Delaware | Washington D.C | Kentucky | Indiana | Illinois.
9716 Rea Rd. #211
Charlotte, NC 28277
License Numbers | NC #003723P4, SC #1863, GA #PDC002334, FL #A2500425, MD #106-4449, NJ #9047, OH #2003006272, PA #635, TN #00001259, VA #11-4722, WV #25714, AL #592, Washington D.C. #PDB21013, DE License #14-131-A and MS (No licensed required), KY #247033, IN #PI22000001.